We create fresh and interesting articles on equestrian health, lifestyle, and sport. We are always in search of new ideas and looking for people who love to write about horses to join our team. If you want to give it a shot then here’s a simple guideline for you.
• Select a topic which can be current news, equestrian sport, health, lifestyle, etc.
• Make sure that your articles are well researched.
• You should use photos and videos whenever possible.
• Your articles must be original, plagiarism-free, and without any grammatical error.
• The word limit for each article is 500 to 750 words.
• If you have cited any sources in your writing, please include the reference links.
• You should write a short author bio and add a link to your site.
After submission, you need to wait to get our approval. It usually takes about 30 days to notify. Once accepted, we will promote your articles on Facebook and Twitter. We pay our writers well. Along with the standard article fees, you can earn bonuses if your article is shared on social media more than 1,000 times. We will reserve the right to use your article on any media platforms, even for commercial purposes. If you want to know more about the guidelines or the payment system, please contact us. We will love to have you on board!